Monday, June 25, 2012

Lesson 199 from Universal Consciousness (version for the deaf)

[circa 21:00]

[music]Here we go again
Thank you.
I hear those trumpets blow again
all aglow again
What are you doing?
taking a chance again
[horn blast/raise eyebrows]
here I slide again
..about to take that ride again
starry eyed again
takin a chance on love...
huh..!
It's a course on miracles!
all of a sudden you're seeing differently…
and you look out in the world
and nobody can recognize what's occuring with you.
Be happy…[!]
things are mending now
I see a rainbow blending now...
that's it.
I've recognized you.
No, you're not going to be a body.
Better, better.
gon' be healed and whole and perfect as you were created, ok
is there someone walking with you now,
that's redirecting you to the idea of your own perfection?
Sure.
Up until then he simply reflected back to you what you wanted to see.
on the ball again...
change your mind,
the world out there will change
I'm gonna give my all again
takin a chance, takin a chance
on Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home